Farewell 2009

Written by Jam Chiu on Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time passes so fast! Its 2010!

Familiar? It might be one of the phrase that you had said before. Yes, i do agree. Time passes very fast. I still remember the first day i entered Form 1. Innocent yet naive, know nothing about his surrounding and i'm Form 5 next year, 17 years old. No longer to be called a kid, just a step more to be call an adult. Some people will be happy as 2010 is approaching, but i'm the another way round.

2009 is definately a blast for me. I really enjoyed through out 2009. I've been through the toughness of choosing a pathway in my life between the choice of Art and Science Stream. I've been to a class with totally different enviroment from 4 Science 2. Know people with different personalities in the class. Such a joy =). I can finally say, i never regret choosing this road. Thank you for everyone who supported me during i'm in confusion, especially my Setia gang.

In this year also, i get to know so many people. Probably the year that i knew the most people. From Famine 30, 4 Science Social 1 and Interact Conference. They're all new to me. People with different personalites, places and background. Welcome to my life altho its wouldn't be as amusing as you may wish, but i'm really satisfied. Learning new things in Form 4 subjects, experience my first fail in my secondary life haha. You know what subject it is.

Influence by bunch of mates to listen Korean songs. I thought i would not attracted to it at first, but hey? I'm addicted now! It is proved that it is too early to say "No" or " I won't like it " before you try.

Why i hate that 2010 is coming? Because i hate saying goodbye. I wouldn't doubt if 2010 will be better than 2009, but i just hate saying goodbye. Being Form 5 means closer to saying goodbye to secondary mates. You may contact with part of them but definately not all of them. One of my senior always says, " Secondary friend your forever friends, the friends you can trust the most among friends ". I kinda agree with it. So, if you guys saw this post, i really hope our friendships will last forever. There wouldn't be the Wee Jien with this personality without you guys.

I miss my Form 5 seniors, my juniors after i leave this school. No matter where you guys go or where i go. Everyone of you will be in my heart. Forever and always.

I always believe people who you met is a gift from God. So, appriciate it. Life still contain a long journey for us, we will meet more people outside but remember. No matter how much you found. Appriciate everyone of them =)

Last but not least. Thank you 2009. For giving me a great and joyful year.

Goodbye

2009

Posted under | NO COMMENTS

No Responses to "Farewell 2009"