3rd September

Written by Jam Chiu on Thursday, January 7, 2010

In fact you don't know me, this date is actually my birthday. If those who know me doesn't know this date. I'm gonna crunch you madly!! Grr...

Oh well, all of you must be thinking, "Err, there's still half a year to this dude's birthday. What's up with this post? Hinting for a present?" NO NO!!!! I always say wishes is more then enough but if you want to give me a present, well of course i want! Haha. Who don't hope for presents isn't it?

But the point i wrote this post is just to keep my blog alive, since school started, nothing special happen to my life. Just a fine schooling day. Well, school is good i guess =). Another main point is recently i clicked on Wikipedia on some artiste when i realise that they had the same birthday as me! Cool isn't it? Just here to share some of these artiste and some artiste which is close to my birthday.

First up,

Daniel Chan Hiu Tung
3rd September 1975

Seo In-Young
3rd September 1984

Jennifer Paige
3rd September 1973


and

Doraemon!
3rd September 2112



Its true, from Wikipedia. It is stated Doraemon was born in this date haha.

There are more actually but these are the very few famous one that i'm able to find. Infact, there alot famous stars that their birthday is around my birthday like 1st,2nd and 4th. Grrrr...Why not 3rd??

Beyonce Knowles
4th September 1981

Ron Ng
2nd September 1979

Mandy Cho
2nd September 1982

Alex Chu
2nd September 1979

Danson Tang
2nd September 1979


Seriously, those who born on 2nd September is really lucky LOL!!

Off from that. Happy schooling =D

Posted under | NO COMMENTS

No Responses to "3rd September"