TimeSquare

Written by Jam Chiu on Sunday, January 31, 2010

TimeSquare is like my second home now =.= For real! Last time Midvalley became the ideal place for shopping, but now it seems like have become TimeSquare. You can call me to guide you in TimeSquare, its no more a problem for me. LOL

So this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. I went to TimeSquare 2 days a row. But of course i went with 2 different groups of people. Altho its quite boring to walk back in the same shopping mall, but i really enjoyed it, because of my friends of course =D and also we're there for clothes hunting. I think everyone did that too because Chinese New Year is approaching =D

I decide to make this short and simple, let's see some pictures =)

Day 1


Looking on the street?

Soh Lou Meng Leong







I look weird =.=





Dai Ga Jie take money!

Au Yong don't act innocent!

Chinese New Year!

Day 2



Kar Yoong want to kiss Man Hong? XD





Haha Wai Foo!



Don't hide la Yik Meng!







Kaki!

HAHAH

Emo-ing?

That's all peeps =D


Posted under | NO COMMENTS

No Responses to "TimeSquare"