Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine Day

Written by Jam Chiu on Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I might be quite late for this especially Valentine's Day. It had passed for like 3 days. But well, there's still Chinese New Year right? So.....


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

EVERYONE


Gong Hei Fatt Choi! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Giong Hee Fatt Choi?!

Wish you guys got loads loads of Ang Pao. So how's your Chinese New Year? For me, i've just back from Singapore yesterday, was quite happy to see my cousin sisters =)

So how about your Valentine? Romantic? Passionate? LOL!!! Ok, don't make it passionate first, we're still young :p.

Anyway, i've got a flickr and tumblr account. For those who doesn't know what's that, its actually something like Facebook, Friendster & etc but the different thing is, its all about pictures.

You can visit my tumblr blog if ya want, i will pick some really nice photos to share with you guys =D but well, of course, those pictures were not taken by me XD

For those who have flickr account. Do add me =)

Posted under | NO COMMENTS

No Responses to "Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine Day"