Last Year Of Sports Day For Me

Written by Jam Chiu on Friday, March 12, 2010

Well well well. Sorry, seriously recently i'm too busy for blogging haha. Ever since Chinese New Year Holiday, i've attached myself with cheerleading practices. Ok back to story.

Since i'm already Form 5 this year, obviously it will be my last year to have my Sports Day. Everything went well, so well! I'm so happy for this year's Sports Day =)

I took part in the Blue House Cheerleading and also the Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah for Marching Competition. Although both didn't return in excellent result, but well, we tried our best and most importantly! We enjoyed the process =D

As for Cheerleading, there were 4 houses competing. At first teacher announced us as 4th. Until the very end of the evening i still thought we're in 4th place. But then my friend told me actually we're 3rd. I was so excited. But this was still not comfirmed yet. Anyway, What position also. Most important is that we enjoyed the process and i have to say i enjoyed soo FRIGGIN much in the cheer competition and also marching. Thanks all my teammates. You guys are really the best!

GO BLUE HOUSE!
PBSM BOLEH!

Special thanks to PBSM Commander and also my great friend Wai Hong for leading us and Aiman for coaching us in the Cheerleading competition.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Overall, the last year of my Sports Day ends beautifully =)

Pictures to come soon

Posted under | NO COMMENTS

No Responses to "Last Year Of Sports Day For Me"