Coffee House

Written by Jam Chiu on Monday, August 23, 2010

Well, i promised myself to blog more regularly in hopes to improve my thinking in writing essay or whatsoever because recently i find it hard to think a sentence. Not as fluid as i used to anymore.

Anyway, that's not the point for this entry. I'm here today to introduce a drama that i was really addicted just around a month ago. I know alot of people have already been a fan for K-Drama for a long time, but if you're a K-Pop Music fan like me and is a T-ara fan. Then this is the drama you should not miss.



Yes! Coffee House. It is definitely the only two of so many Korean drama that keep me watching till the end. Including Oh! My Lady starring Super Junior's Siwon.

This drama stars T-ara's Eun Jung and Korea's popular actor Kang Ji Hwan as well one of My Girl's cast Park Si Yeon and talks about how an author (Kang Ji Hwan) with a weird personality handle his life with his clumzy secretary (Eun Jung) and his love development with his long time friend (Si Yeon).

I can guarantee this drama definitely won't have you yawning with your pillow. It has a refreshing plot that is way different than other typical Korean drama with themes like.

1.Rich boy as the main lead and poor girl as the female lead.
2.Main boy hates/love to bully the main girl.
3.Then slowly fall in love bla bla bla.

But i gotta say Boys Over Flower and Personal Taste can carry off that typical theme.

I can assure you that the storyline of this drama is nothing like that. It is funny and yet bring tears to you. Despite my busy school work, damn tuition and outings. I manage to finish it in around 1 week time.

But as you watch, you will feel like. Huh? This drama is called Coffee House but nothing in this drama is about coffee house(but there's a little bit related to coffee but its original story is about story writing). Actually, its original title is Page One but i don't WHY they changed it. Page One sound so much better isn't it?

Come on! WATCH it when you have the time. I'm sure you'll watch till the end.

You can watch it at www.viikii.com

Oh ya! The soundtracks were awesome too!



There are more soundtracks. Search yourself

Posted under | NO COMMENTS

No Responses to "Coffee House"