SPM Ending : The End Of 10 Years School Life.

Written by Jam Chiu on Monday, December 13, 2010

Hey, after sometime, i'm back again! Well, i left my last paper to go which is the Economic subject. Its so fast! Without realizing, its almost the end of SPM. I remember i keep complain about how SPM just started and it takes forever to end that damn examination and its almost over now.

Well, the end of SPM marks the end of my 10 years schooling life. The life that will never reverse nor i can ever go back forever. Honestly, i do feel sad about that since i've been schooling for the past 10 years( Standard 1 - Form 5). I can never sit in the class, gossip and chit chat with a bunch anymore. Well, i definitely can meet my friends. But not all my classmates for sure. Every meetings have to be planned, unlike school that is a MUST that makes us meet everyday.

For the past 10 years. I've experienced various of stuff in school. To be honest, i've started cheating for exam actually when i was Standard 1 already! Haha. And the sad thing is, i was caught! Primary school was fun as i was fairly young, doesn't have any problem to be think of. Just enjoy every moment that i have. Friends come and go in primary because we were young, we doesn't really understand what FRIENDSHIP meant to us and how friends can influence our life. Standard 6 is actually the time where i learn to cherish my friends. I remembered i cry like mad on the last day of school. Till now, i still says that Standard 6 was one of the best time in my school life. I miss everyone. How's everyone is doing now?

There comes secondary. Through the 5 years. I would say each form is great! I go to school with excitement, thinking what to gossip with my friends everyday haha! This is the stage where i learn alot alot of things. Those over 18 things especially haha! Don't think i'm that innocent, i actually know alot of it :p

This is the time where friends became a very important aspect of my life. I had half of my each day spent with them. I laugh and cry with them. I shared my happiness, my problems and my secrets with them. I learned that besides family, friends are equally important as they hugely draw out our life, either happy or sad, they paint our life. I remembered i cried of loneliness when i was alone at home as my parents rarely can be seen at home. Especially Sunday. I was mostly lonely on Sunday. But with friends, i would't feel that. I love you my friends.

At secondary, friends do not come and go anymore. They mantained. Because we already know what FRIENDSHIPS meant for us. We're not anymore the naive young kid we used to be. We're teenagers, soon and finally we're adults. We're 18 !

I know coming out from the 'school cage' will be definitely different from school. We don't wear uniforms, go to school as fixed and sit in the classroom anymore. We have to make our choice, our pathway and decide how our life should be paint. We don't have teachers and school to decide for us anymore. Most importantly, the choice you made is the best for you and never regret it.

I can already see myself with my bag walking around the college. Meeting new people, new faces, new personalities and alot more. I wish to be a TV Host someday. It may be hard, but i will try my best to achieve it. Other than that, i wish to be an event planner. Other than that, i already have time for my hobbies since things like tuitions will never exist anymore.

Things would not go as you wish for all the time. This is the real life or the life after school. We just have to face it bravely.

Lastly, i thanked every person that ever existed in my school life. Bad or good, both do taught me alot. Baddies taught me to be tough and never believe in people easily while goodies taught me to love and appreciate the people around me. Thank you all the teachers, either i hate you or i love you. Sorry lah if i offend ALOT of you. Hahaha

Friends. The joy and happiness that you guys gave me is too much. I have to say. I enjoyed my life! Hope that our friendship can last forever. We're friends forever. The love you all gave me. I appreciate to the max. We will never say goodbye.

Goodbye school. Goodbye Saujana. Goodbye 1 Usaha, 2 Usaha, 3 Setia, 4 Science Social 1 and 5 Jati. Everything happens in school definitely deserve to be remember.

Here i come! The college life!

This title of the song clearly represents my feeling towards everyone.

DBSK-Proud

Posted under | NO COMMENTS

No Responses to "SPM Ending : The End Of 10 Years School Life."